Railway station Detskoye Selo
Pushkin region has a well-developed system of commuter trains and buses, with 24 municipal and 17 commercial bus routes. A major railway line St. Petersburg – Vitebsk passes through the city. Saint Petersburg Ring Road and three major international highways run near Pushkin, namely M10 E105, M20 E95 andM11 E20. Pushkin is connected with St. Petersburg via Pulkovo, Moscow and Vitebsk highways.
• Pushkin Museum is located in the one-story historical wooden house (1827, Pushkinskaya Street, 2/19). Here Pushkin spent the summer of 1831 with his wife Natalia. The exhibition contains his office and describes work of the poet at that time
• Historical museum of the town (1977) features about 30,000 exhibits related to the history of Tsarskoye Selo and its inhabitants
• Museum of the painter Pavel Chistyakov is valued not only by its exhibition, but also by its location in a historical Russian wooden house
• Museum "Tsarskoselskaya Collection" (1909) exhibits modern and traditional artworks created by leading masters of pictorial and plastic realism from 1910 to the present. It is housed in an Art Nouveau building with gothic elements
• Museum-exhibition "Anna Akhmatova. Tsarskoye Selo" (1999) is based on the collection of the honorary citizen A. D