There are daily flights to Labuan Airport (IATA: LBU) from Kuala Lumpur with Malaysia Airlines and AirAsia as well as 4 flights a day to Miri with MASWings and a couple more flights to and from Kota Kinabalu
Inside Labuan Airport
You can arrive in Labuan by ferry from Brunei, Kota Kinabalu, Lawas, Limbang, Sipitang and Menumbok, where a vehicular ferry operates. Labuan is the usual port for changing boats for those getting from Kota Kinabalu to Brunei in a day by sea. See the Kota Kinabalu to Brunei in a day page for details.
• To/from Brunei: Five ferries daily, with additional services during the weekends, run between Labuan and the Serasa Ferry Terminal in Muara, Brunei. The journey takes 1 and a half hour.
Labuan International Ferry Terminal
• To/from Kota Kinabalu: At least two ferries daily at 08:30 and 13:00. From Kota Kinabalu, ferries depart at 08:00 and 13:30. The journey takes about 3 and a half hours.
• To/from Lawas: One trip daily, departing Lawas at 08:00 and Labuan at 12:30.
• To/from Limbang: Two trips daily, departing Limbang at 07:30 and 08:00 and Labuan at 12:30 and 14:00.
• To/from Sipitang: Two ferries daily, departing Sipitang at 09:00 and 10:00 and Labuan at 09:00 and 13:00.
• To/from Menumbok: An alternative way to visit Labuan from Kota Kinabalu. Buses will leave at 6:40, 7:30 am etc from Kota Kinabalu (RM15) and reach Menumbok in 2~2.5 hours. The bus stop and