* Caicara de Maturín, municipal seat of Cedeño Municipality, Monagas
* Caicara del Orinoco, municipal seat of Cedeño Municipality, Bolivar
* Caiçara, a municipality in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
* Caiçara, Paraíba, a municipality in the state of Paraíba, Brazil
* Caiçara Esporte Clube, a Brazilian football (soccer) club
Caicara de Orinocois a town in, and the administrative seat of, Cedeño Municipality, Bolívar State,Venezuela. It was founded in the middle of the Eighteenth Century.
Currently the Venezuelan government is building a bridge across the Orinoco at Caicara. When completed the bridge will be 2.4 km long.
Alexander von Humboldt discovered petroglyphs carved in the granite and gneiss near the river at Caicara.Further investigation revealed a large number of prehistoric petroglyphs in the area